Introduction to Julia for Data Science
About the training
The Julia programming language and environment were created quite recently(2009). They are free from a number of disadvantages that other solutions established for single-processor and low memory machines have. The training is intended for those who seek the in-depth exploration of data. Even the basics of Julia language enable you to develop your skills on your own thanks to a rich documentation. The high efficiency of this environment makes the work with a huge set of data a creative and pleasant task.
Who is this training for?
Data Scientists, programmers, data analysts, engineers.
What will I learn?
- Programming, creating scripts in Julia environment
- Manipulate large data sets for Data Science
- Importing, wrangling and transforming data to appropriate format for Data Science
- Parallelizing computations
- Writing efficient and scalable programs
- Introduction to data analysis
- Statistical description and distribution
- Variance, interpretation and practical importance
- Relationship between variables
- Introduction to Julia environment
- Packages instalation
- Data import/export
- Transformations and data wrangling
- Conditional execution, loops, functions
- Statistical analysis of single variable
- Multivariate statistical analysis
- Variance analysis and Principal Component Analysis
- Julia vs other Data Science languages