Remote training courses
The Remote Training courses offer you the flexibility of studying from anywhere and at any time over the Internet. This form of training is recommended for groups of 1-2 people, who require individual training. The trainer and participants communicate on-line, talking with each other and completing the exercises using remote desktops. It means, that you will constantly see the presentation and examples shown by the instructor, while the instructor is able to supervise the exercises completed by the trainees and help the trainees in case they got lost. .
The Remote Training is as effective as its classroom counterpart and it allows you to save time and travel expenses. You can join the distance learning from any place in the world – all you need is reliable Internet connection.
How to register for a remote training course?
- Let us know what training you are looking for. How many participants would like to attend the training? What are your objectives?
- You will receive a preliminary offer.
- If necessary, we organize a teleconference with the trainer who will help you to set up your training objectives and modify the course to suit your needs.
- You accept the final offer and register for the training.
- Training – both before and after the training, we send a questionnaire to find out how well we have met your training objectives and your expectations, and whether you are satisfied with the course.
3 reasons to choose a remote training
- You can join the training from anywhere in the world.
- The trainer works individually with the participant, so the pace of the course is fully adapted to your needs.
- It is an ideal solution when only 1 or 2 people from the company need to be trained.